- Can you tell me about the
wedding traditionsin your country?
- Describe a typical stag party\bridal shower
- Describe the wedding you’ve been to or heard about.
- Do you think it is important to get married
before movingin with your boyfriend\girlfriend?
- Do you think it is necessary?
- Do you think parents should be married or it is
- Have you heard of some unusual
gifts givento a couple?
- How much does it cost to organize a wedding ceremony?
- What about having a baby?
- What are the main expense items?
- What are the pros and cons of organizing a wedding
with guests, wedding dress and so on?
- What are traditional grounds for divorce?
- What do you know about
- What do you think is the best gift?
- What gifts do guests usually give to the bride
- What is better, to have a traditional wedding
with guestsinvited, wedding dress and the banquet or to have just an official registrationwithout any guests?
- What is prenup?
- What is the best age for a man
or womanto get married?
- What is the divorce rate in your country?
- What is usually stated there? What is your attitude
a prenup? tosigning
- What is your attitude to
same sexweddings? In what countriesare they legalized?
- What is your attitude toward a church wedding ceremony?
- What is your attitude toward marriage?
- What is your attitude toward wedding ceremonies?
- What positive or negative changes
take placein the life of a couple after marriage?
- What presents are usually given to the bride on a bridal shower?
- What services do they provide?
- What were your impressions of that wedding?
- Who got married? What was the program of the day?
- Will you feel comfortable living together without
the officialregistration? <ul
- Would you address to a wedding agency for help or
would youorganize everything yourself?
Couldn’t find the type of question you’re looking for? Check out our complete list of ESL Conversation Questions. You can also look through our other resources or opportunities to teach abroad with ESL Workshop.