- Can a tragedy or disaster help to promote community?
Can youthink of any examples?
- Can the Internet be useful in dealing with a tragedy
- Can trauma be mental and physical?
- Do you know anyone who’s ever been in a disaster?
- Do you think disasters can help build a community?
- Have you ever been in a traumatic situation? How
can youavoid it? Why is it difficult to deal with? Why is it important to dealwith it? How does it affect your lifestyle? How does it affect the lifestyleof those around you?
- Have you ever known anyone who’s been in a disaster?
- How can you help someone who has suffered if you
are nota professional counsellor?
- What are some ways of helping people who are
- What is Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome? What causes it? What are the symptoms? What are some situations that cause PTSD? What
are someways of dealing with it?
- What is the biggest disaster that has ever struck
- What is the most stressful or traumatizing
situation you’veever been in?
- When should we seek professional counseling help?
Couldn’t find the type of question you’re looking for? Check out our complete list of ESL Conversation Questions. You can also look through our other resources or opportunities to teach abroad with ESL Workshop.