- Can you think of jobs where tipping is an
important partof the salary?
- Can you think of some places where tipping is
- Can you think of some places where tipping is optional?
- Can you think of some places where tipping is required?
- Do you depend on tips for your income?
- Do you feel uncomfortable leaving tips? Why?
- Do you know any countries that don’t accept tips?
- Do you usually leave a tip?
- Have you ever wanted to tip someone before?
- How much are you suppose to tip different people?
- How much do you usually leave for a tip?
- Is tipping common in your country?
- What is the largest tip you have ever left?
- What is the largest tip you have ever received?
- When are some times you shouldn’t leave a tip?
- When was the last time you left a tip for someone?
- Why is it important to leave tips?
- Would you leave a tip even if you thought the waiter
or waitressdidn’t seem to work for it?
Couldn’t find the type of question you’re looking for? Check out our complete list of ESL Conversation Questions. You can also look through our other resources or opportunities to teach abroad with ESL Workshop.