- Among teenage fashion that is prevalent in the
world today, which do you think is the the best? The most hideous? The strangest?
- Are there more pregnant teenage girls in this
country thanin your country? Why?
- As a teenager, how do you think fashion changed
or affectedyour life?
- As a teenager, what do you think you can contribute
- At what age did you leave home?
- At what age should a teenage boy have his first
- At what age should a teenage girl have her
- At what age should teenagers be allowed to drink?
- At what age should teenagers be allowed to drive?
- At what age should teenagers be allowed to get married?
- At what age should teenagers be allowed to
- At what age should teenagers be allowed to smoke?
- At what age should teenagers be allowed to vote?
- At what age should teenagers leave home?
Can teenschange the world? If yes, how? If not, why not?
- Did you have a good relationship with your parents?
Why orwhy not?
- Did you work when you were a teenager?
- Do teenagers in your former country have problems
with drugsor alcohol?
- Do you believe in
- Do you know any good role models for teenagers?
- Do you know any teenagers who don’t act like
other teens? Why do you think they act differently?
- Do you think it is better to raise teenagers in
the city, a small town, or the country?
- Do you think it’s a good idea to give teenagers a
lot offreedom? (For example, come home when you like)
- Do you think teenagers today have it “too easy’?
- Do you think teenagers today should show more
respect foradults? Teachers? Parents? Brothers Sisters?
- Do you think teenagers today show respect for adults? Teachers? Parents? Brothers and sisters?
- Do you think that advertising plays an important
role inhow teenagers think?
- Do you think that wearing uniforms
toschool is a good idea?
- How do you feel about swearing? Does it matter
if teenagerssometimes use bad language?
- How do you think can we eradicate or at least
- How does media affect the thinking patterns of
the teenagersof today?
- How much freedom should parents give to
their teenagers? Should boys and girls be given the same amount of freedom? Why orWhy not?
- How old were you when you had your first
- If you could be a teenager again, would you do
- If you could do something differently, which mistake
in thepast would you not make and why?
- If you could meet any teenager in the world, who
- If you were a parent and your teenage child
did somethingwrong, how would you discipline him/her?
- Is teenage suicide a problem?
- Should teenagers work? Why or why not?
youteenage years enjoyable?
- What are the advantages of being a child? A teenager?
- What are the disadvantages of being a child? A teenager? An adult?
- What can society do to help teenagers who have
- What can you do to keep your teenager away from
- What do teenagers think about?
- What do you think about rock videos today?
- What do you think about teenagers who dye their
hair blue, green, or another crazy color?
- What do you think are some important things parents
can dofor teenagers?
- What do you think are some of the greatest
problems facingteenagers today? How are different from the ones you faced as a teenager?
- What do you think parents can do to help
- What do you/will you remember about being a teenager?
- What is it like to be a teenager in your society?
- What is the best advice you could give to a
teenager growingup in this culture?
- What is the difference between the teenagers of
19thcentury and the teenagers of the 21st century?
- What type of punishment did your parents use when
you werea teenager?
- What would you do if your teenage son or daughter got a tattoo?
- What would you do if your teenage son or
daughter shavedhis or her head?
- What’s the difference between teenage girls and
teenage boys? What causes those differences?
- When did you start to be a teen? How did you know
that youwere a teenager? Do you still feel like a teen sometimes?
- Why do you think some teenagers do good things
and others(in the same family often) do bad things?
- Would you rather be a child, teenager or an adult? Why?
- Would you rather be stuck in a bus with children, teens, young adults, adults or elderly adults? Why?
Couldn’t find the type of question you’re looking for? Check out our complete list of ESL Conversation Questions. You can also look through our other resources or opportunities to teach abroad with ESL Workshop.