- Do you believe that it’s possible to interpret dreams? Have you ever tried to interpret your own dreams?
- Do you ever oversleep?
- Do you ever sleep in? (Sleep late in the morning)
- Do you fall asleep while watching the TV or reading?
- Do you have a duvet, or do you prefer sheets and a blanket? How big is your bed?
- Do you have a nap at lunchtime or at another time
of theday? Does it help?
- Do you have
a recurring dreams?
- Do you manage to sleep as much as you need? If not,
- Do you need an alarm clock to wake up?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- Do you snore?
- Do you suffer from insomnia? Are you a light sleeper
or aheavy sleeper?
- Do you suffer from nightmares? Can you remember
- Do you talk in your sleep?
- Do you use, or have you ever used, any special
methods thathelp you get to sleep? A strong nightcap? Sleeping pills? Herbal remedies? Counting sheep? Meditation?
- Have you ever suffered from insomnia?
- Have you ever walked in your sleep? Do you know
- How many of hours sleep do you generally need
- Tell us about a memorable, enjoyable, or strange
- What do you wear in bed? (I hope this question’s not too personal!)
- What keeps you awake at night? (e.g. worrying too much about stuff, too much coffee, your partner’s snoring, your neighbors’ parties, an uncomfortable bed, a hot summer)
- What time do you usually go to bed?
- What time do you usually wake up?
Couldn’t find the type of question you’re looking for? Check out our complete list of ESL Conversation Questions. You can also look through our other resources or opportunities to teach abroad with ESL Workshop.