- Do you ever use a gift wrapping service when you buy a gift from a store? When might you choose to use it?
- Do you feel you get more things done when you have a full
schedule,or an almost empty schedule? Why?
- Do you or anyone you know use a landscaping service?
Is itcommon in your country?
- Do you or your family ever hire someone to install
home appliances, or do you prefer to do it yourself?
- Have you ever had someone design a webpage for you?
If so, tell us about it. If not, would you ever? For what purpose?
- Have you ever planned a special event? A party? An Anniversary? A wedding?
- Have you ever used a translation service? If so,
for whatpurpose? If not, would you ever?
- How often do you use a dry cleaning service? Do
you everdecide not to buy an item of clothing because it requires dry cleaning?
- How often do you use copying and printing services? What do you use them for?
- If I wanted to open a new restaurant in your hometown, what advice would you give me?
- If you had all the money you needed, what
three serviceswould you hire to make life easier?
- If you had to send a package overseas right away,
which servicewould you use? Why?
- If you were building an addition onto your home,
how wouldyou go about doing it? What would you do yourself, and what would youhire someone to do?
- If your friend’s car broke down in your hometown,
where wouldyou recommend they get it repaired?
- Is it common to use a house cleaning service in
your country? Does someone clean your house for you? Do you know many people whouse a house cleaning service?
- What advice would you give a small business who
is creatinga website? What kind of information is most important to display?
- Would you hire someone to plan your wedding, or
would you, your friends or family do the planning?
Couldn’t find the type of question you’re looking for? Check out our complete list of ESL Conversation Questions. You can also look through our other resources or opportunities to teach abroad with ESL Workshop.