- Can you share a story of experiencing or witnessing racism? How did it make you feel?
- How are people of a different color or appearance treated in your home country?
- How do you think victims of racism or discrimination feel?
- How does race affect our interactions with each other?
- In what ways are racism and discrimination a problem in society?
- Is your home country largely homogeneous?
- Some people believe that humanity is divided into distinct races, others believe that all human beings belong to only one race. What do you think?
- There are more and more interracial people these days? How do you think they identify themselves?
- What are some ways we can combat racism and discrimination?
- What do you think of interracial marriages?
- What ethnicity are you?
- What is discrimination? Have you experienced it?
- What is ethnicity?
- What is
- What is racism? Have you experienced it?
- What race are you?
- What races do we have in the world?
- What would you say if someone told you that some races are smarter than others?
Couldn’t find the type of question you’re looking for? Check out our complete list of ESL Conversation Questions. You can also look through our other resources or opportunities to teach abroad with ESL Workshop.