- Is there any kind of conflict in the family?
- Can conflicts at workplace affect the efficiency of one’s work?
- Can violent conflicts be solved with violence?
- Did it help resolve the conflict?
- Did you experience any kind of conflict in your family?
- Does it solve anything?
- Does there have to be a winner and a loser of a conflict?
- Have you ever used third-party mediation? If so, did you use a professional, or a friend?
- How can conflicts be resolved?
- How can conflicts in the family be solved?
- How can the world be peaceful when other countries are not trying to bring peace?
- How do you deal with conflicts?
- Is conflict always negative?
- Is conflict inevitable?
- Is it possible to avoid conflicts?
- Is there any conflict in your family?
- Should a conflict be solved straightaway or when we calm down?
- What causes conflict?
- What conflicts are going on around the world?
- What conflicts could happen in a neighborhood?
- What conflicts exist in your life?
- What happens to people who are involved in conflicts?
- What is
- What kind of conflicts appear at school? Why are there conflicts at school?
- What kind of conflicts
occurin a family?
- What should neighbors do to avoid and solve conflicts?
- What should teachers, parents
andpupils do to avoid and solve such conflicts?
- What strategies do you know to solve conflicts in the family?
- What was the experience like?
- What would you consider to be a constructive approach to conflict?
- What would you consider to be a destructive approach to conflict?
- When you see the word “conflict”, what do you think of?
- Why are there conflicts among neighbors?
- Would you recommend this approach to others?
Couldn’t find the type of question you’re looking for? Check out our complete list of ESL Conversation Questions. You can also look through our other resources or opportunities to teach abroad with ESL Workshop.