- Are famous people happy?
- Can you give some examples of when the common man has an edge over a celebrity?
- Can you name some famous people?
- Did you have any heroes when you were a teenager?
- Do you approve of people who become famous as a consequence of appearing again and again in the media and not because of having an artistic career?
- Do you know someone famous?
- Do you think being a celebrity automatically means the person is intelligent? Why? Why not?
- Do you think celebrities write their own music?
- Do you think famous people have the right to have a private life?
- Do you think it’s moral to sell your private life to the media?
- Do you think that some celebrities earn much more money than they deserve taking into consideration what they produce?
- Do you think that there are times when the common man has an edge over a celebrity?
- Do you think there is a relationship between beauty and
- Have you ever seen a celebrity in person? What did you do?
- If you could influence people like a celebrity does, how would you use it for the benefit of the planet?
- If you were a celebrity, would you take advantage of it to date some fans?
- Should celebrities be role models?
- What are the pros and cons of being a celebrity?
- What do you think of celebrities championing a cause? (e.g. – a cure for AIDS)
- What do you think of fans and
- What do you think of the paparazzi?
- Which celebrity do you most admire and
- Which celebrity would you like to meet? What would you do if you could spend a day with this person?
- Why do you think adolescents need to have heroes?
- Why do you think there is such a high demand for gossip magazines and gossip TV programs?
- Would you like to be famous? Why?
Couldn’t find the type of question you’re looking for? Check out our complete list of ESL Conversation Questions. You can also look through our other resources or opportunities to teach abroad with ESL Workshop.